How to delete a Gmail account on iPhone
- Select Settings from your homescreen.`
- Scroll down to Passwords and Accounts.
- Go to Gmail and tap on it.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Delete from My iPhone to confirm your choice.
How to delete hidden apps on iPhone
Directly remove an installed app that you can’t find on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage to get a list of all the apps on your device organised by memory size.
- Find the hidden apps on the list that you no longer require and delete them. You now have the option to offload an app from your iPhone.
Remove an app from the App Library.
- Swipe left from your Home Screen until you reach the App Library.
- To access the list, tap the search area.
- Hold the app icon in your hand, then hit Delete App.
- To confirm, tap Delete once more.
How to delete voicemail on iPhone
- To get started, tap the Phone app.
- In the lower-right corner of the screen, tap Voicemail.
- Locate the voicemail you want to delete and press the Delete button. To see the choices underneath it, tap it once. You may also expose the Delete option by swiping right to left.
- To delete the voicemail, tap Delete (or the trash can icon on some iOS versions).
How to delete cache on iPhone
- Scroll down to the fifth group of choices under Settings (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Select Safari from the menu.
- Tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’ at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm, press ‘Clear History and Data’ on the window.
How to delete an app on iPhone
- Hold your finger on the app.
- Remove the app by tapping on it.
- Tap Delete App, then confirm by tapping Delete.
How to delete photos from iPhone but not iCloud
Turning off iCloud Photo Library
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- [your name] > iCloud
- Select “Photos” from the drop-down menu.
- Turn off “iCloud Photo.”
- You may now remove pictures from your iPhone.