Do you get a new iPhone, and now you want to know how to set up voicemail on iPhone and how to send a voicemail to iPhone? Well, this article is designed for you only.
Visual Voicemail (available from some carriers) displays a list of your messages in the Phone app. You may pick which ones to play and which ones to remove without having to listen to them all. The number of unheard messages is shown by a badge on the Voicemail icon. Below, we have given the steps for how to set up voicemail on iPhone.
Read More: Know how to use Siri on iPhone?
Follow these steps to set up your voicemail:
- Navigate to: Phone app Phone icon > Voicemail Voicemail icon from a Home screen (lower-right).
- To get started, tap Set Up Now.
- Then hit Done after entering a password.
- Retype the password and then choose Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- To begin, press Record.
- Tap Stop when you’re done.
- Tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’ to finish.
How to send a voicemail on iPhone
To send a voicemail on iPhone follow the steps given below:
- On your iPhone, open the Phone app. The home screen is generally where you’ll discover it.
- Select Voicemail from the drop-down menu. It’s at the screen’s bottom-right corner.
- Select the message you wish to share and tap it. This is how the message starts.
- To share, tap the share arrow. It’s right at the top of the email. There will be a list of sharing choices displayed.
- To share the message, tap the app you’ll use. This will create a new message or post in the app you’ve chosen.
- Choose a recipient. In most apps, you may accomplish this by touching the “To” field or choosing a contact from the list.
- Tap the send button after typing a message.